Motivational letters are the significant letters of today’s generation, as we often ask How to write a motivation letter for the numbers of occasions, whether it is in the context of seeking admission or applying for your first ever job. These letters are basically the source or medium of showing up one’s motivation for any job or admission to the reader of the letter which may be either the HR department or the admission granting authorities of any educational institution.
So, if you want to write a motivation letter for whatever occasion then we are here to guide you in that cause.
In this article, we would suggest some tips and tricks to write an influencing motivational letter so that you can get accepted anywhere you want whether it is your dream job or admission to your dream University.
How to Write a Motivation Letter?
The motivation letter is often the significant and primary letter, which is asked from a job/admission seeking candidate into a multinational company or the globally recognized educational University.
You need to follow some simple tips in order to write this motivation letter for both of the occasions, which make can make your letter unique and on point.
We urge you to read out those tips here below in this section.
- First of all, you should divide the whole letter of motivation into three parts, which are the introductory, main body and the ending or conclusion parts.
- You just need to draft this letter in accordance with all these three parts.
- In the introductory part, you are supposed to introduce yourself to the reader of the letter in a way that the reader can get enough information about you concerning the employment or analyzing you as a student for the admission purpose.
- You need to define the motive of the letter in the introductory part and also mention educational qualifications as of the present date.
- Next in the main body of the letter, you will be mentioning the cause, as to why you are applying for the job/admission through this motivational letter.
- You are supposed to clearly state the reasons for your motivation to apply for the concerned job or admission for the particular course at University.
- You can also state the other aspects here such as your working experience or the internship experience/skills, educational performance, etc, which matter in the course of job and admission as well.
- At the end, you can just wrap up your letter with the whole summary, so that reader can easily narrate the summary for the ultimate conclusion of the letter.
- Show your regards to the reader in the end and then gracefully end the motivational letter.
How to Write a Motivational Email?
Well, there is a difference between the motivational letters and the motivation emails, as motivation letters are generally written by the job or admission seekers to the employer or admission authorities, as the case may be.
On the other side, motivational emails are generally sent by the leaders and employers to their employees to boost their morale and keep them positively going for any endeavor.
Here are top tips that would help you in creating a powerful and motivational email to your employees.
- You should begin the email by hailing and appreciating the utmost efforts of the employees, which they had shown in executing the particular project.
- Keep in mind that your sense of gratitude in the email would be enough for them that as a leader or an employer you value your working team.
- Further, you should always try mentioning all the positive aspects of the team in order to encourage their morale so that they can keep performing better.
- Choose your words carefully as the words make a huge difference in the way you use them to motivate employees.
- Further, you should show up the utmost confidence in your team and reward them with something as the acknowledgment of their hard work and dedication.
- Give them the power and freedom to take some basic decisions related to the workplace.
- Offer them your utmost support in the form of paid leaves or bonuses etc as it will keep them content both in the context of finance and maintaining personal space.
So, these are some of the positive aspects of the tips, which you should keep in your consideration while writing a motivational email to the employees or team. You can add up such other positive key points to show respect and value to the whole workforce.