I graduated in Human Resources from Arkansas State University in May 2015 and have been looking for a position with a company where I can make the most of my knowledge and skills. My education and internship experience made me well conversant with recruitment procedures and support services within HR department.
I have a thorough understanding of complete recruitment process and able to work professionally during the interviewing stage. Moreover, I am highly skilled in creating and delivering presentations in the most professional way.
My internship with General Motors’ HR department has polished my skills in providing administrative support to the HR department. Through this experience, I gained valuable knowledge in:
- Providing administrative support to the senior human resources managers
- Creating ads and posting new positions on job boards
- Screening resumes and pulling the most relevant resumes from the applicants
- Preparing a variety of HR and management reports and documents
- Maintaining files and electronic records confidentially
- Assisting and completing the recruitment process
- Maintaining calendars and meeting schedules
I would appreciate you taking out the time to review my application for this HR Assistant position. I’ll call your office next week to see if we can set up a mutually convenient time to discuss my employment options with your company.
Thank you very much for your consideration.